The Ostrow Library is designed to meet the needs of the University's faculty and students, as well as scholars conducting research in all fields of Jewish culture and civilization. With approximately 100,000 volumes, the library's collections have grown consistently through endowments, gifts of major private collections and an ongoing acquisition program. Its holdings include:
- Collections in Anglo Jewish literature, Bible, business administration, education, Hebrew literature, Israel and Zionism, Jewish history and archaeology, the Middle East, philosophy, rabbinics, social science, theology and Yiddish
- The Gindi Microfilm Collection.
- All dissertations on Jewish subjects that have been published in the United States.
- The Maslan Bible Collection, containing more than 5,000 Bibles from as early as the 16th century.
- The Milken Liberal Arts Collection, comprised of acquisitions in the arts and humanities.
Additional Links: Bel and Jack M. Ostrow Library