Books related to “A Day of Small Beginnings” available at the Ostrow Library
- The Red Magician, by Lisa Goldstein.
PS3557.O397 R4 1982
- The Autobiography of God: A Novel, by Julius Lester.
PS3562.E853 A97 2004
- The Ghost of Hannah Mendes, by Naomi Ragen.
PS 3568.A4118 G48 1998
- The Servant of the Bones, by Anne Rice.
PS3568.I265 S47 1996
- The Angel of Forgetfulness, by Steve Stern.
PS3569.T414 A84 2005
- A Mad Desire to Dance: A Novel, by Elie Wiesel.
PQ2683.I32 D4713 2009
- A Promise to Remember: The Holocaust in the Words and Voices of its Survivors, by Michael Berenbaum.
D804.17 .B47 2003
- Second Generation Voices: Reflections by Children of Holocaust Survivors and Perpetrators, edited by Alan L. Berger and Naomi Berger.
D804.195 .S43 2001
- The Pages in Between: a Holocaust Legacy of Two Families, One Home, by Erin Einhorn.
DS134.72.F73 E35 2008
- Children of the Holocaust: Conversations with Sons and Daughters of Survivors, by Helen Epstein.
D810.J4 E62 1979
- Jewish Journeys, by Jeremy Leigh.
DS 122 .L24x 2006
- The Dybbuk and the Yiddish Imagination : A Haunted Reader, edited and translated from the Yiddish by Joachim Neugroschel.
GR98 .D93 2000
- How to Spot One of Us: Poems, by Janet R. Kirchheimer.
PS3611.K73 H6 2007
- Holocaust Survivor Cookbook : Collected from Around the World.
TX724 .H65 2007
- In Memory's Kitchen : A Legacy from the Women of Terezin, edited by Cara DeSilva; translation by Bianca Steiner Brown; foreword by Michael Berenbaum.
D805.C9 I5 1996
- Routes to Roots: A Time to Gather Stories.
BOOK BY REVIEWER, JONATHAN DOBRER:
Out of My Mind: Drug Runs, Trivial Losses & the Great Mandala : Essays on Contemporary Culture, by Jonathan Dobrer.
E885 .D63 2002